The iWallet app
The iWallet is also an app on your smartphone. It basically records and reports your real wallet’s actions.
What this iWallet does for you:
* Record your expenses with a few taps.
* Record your incomes (Premium version)
* maintain multiple accounts (Cash, Bank, Credit card, Loans, Assets, etc.)
* transfer funds between accounts
* Categorize your spendings.
* Record your mode of payment.
* Link your expense to the vendor.
* View your account statement easily for different time frames
* Compare your Income vs your expense categorywise, modewise, vendorwise and periodwise
* Analyze your spending across different time frames.
* Compare your expense categorywise, Payment modewise and Vendorwise.
* Compare your income categorywise, Payment modewise and Vendorwise.
* Compare your spendings with past spendings (previous weeks, previous months and previous years)
* Your dashboard alerts you about your spendings against budget.
* Create your budget for different time cycles (yearly, monthly, weekly and daily)
* Create multiple Budgets category wise,Payment wise and Vendor wise across different time cycles
* Analyse your spendings between different budgets
* Visualize your spendings, budget wise in realtime from your dashboard.
* graphically picturise your budgets with Pie Charts.
* Search your expenses easily.
* create your own expense category.
* Create your own mode of payment and vendors.
* Backup your data.
* Move your data to another mobile with backup/restore utility.
* Password recovery option
[amazonjs asin=”B004Z8Q516″ locale=”US” title=”iWallet”]